LV Charter High School for the Arts
321 E 3rd St, Bethlehem, PA 18015
321 E 4th St
Photo coming soon
205 Webster St., Bethlehem, PA 18015
101 W. Fourth Street
The SouthSide of Bethlehem is close to I-78 and Route 22.
90 minutes from NYC (via I-78)
90 minutes from Philadelphia (via I-476 to Rte. 22)
45 minutes from the Poconos (via Rte. 33 to Rte. 78)
- Exit at Hellertown/Bethlehem.
- Turn right onto Rte. 412 North and continue under the railroad overpass after which Rte. 412 bears to the left.
- Stay on Rte.412 through one light; as it bears to the right at the next light, continue to follow Rte. 412 along the Bethlehem Steel plant and past the new Sands Bethworks Casino.
- Rte. 412 becomes 3rd Street; stay on 3rd Street through the light at the base of Minsi Trail Bridge.
- Continue straight through five more lights. At the sixth light, where New Street Bridge is on your right, turn left on New Street.
- * Drive over the railroad tracks (if they’re still there — the rail bed is being ripped up!) and straight through the next light at New and 4th Streets.
- Turn right on 4th St. and go one block to Vine Street. Park and come into Deja Brew, the Festival Headquarters. Or, if proceeding directly to Campus Square, when you’re at New and 4th Streets…
- **At the next stop sign at the corner of New and Morton, where you face the shops of Campus Square, turn right. The parking garage for Campus Square is on your left.
- ***Immediately past the Square, turn to your left into the entrance to the deck.
A second parking garage is available at Zoellner Arts Center. Rather than turning left into the Campus Square deck, at the *** in the above directions, continue straight on Morton Street to the next stop sign. Turn left on Vine, then left on Packard Avenue and continue on Packer Avenue through three stop signs. Zoellner Arts Center is on your right in the center of the next block. The entrance to the parking deck is on the right immediately past the main entrance to Zoellner.
From Route 22:
- Exit at Route 378/Center City Bethlehem.
- Follow Rte. 378 to the steel bridge over the Lehigh River, staying in left lane.
- Take left arrow traffic light down hill onto 3rd Street.
- Go to second traffic light and make right onto New Street. Continue as described from the * in the directions above.
From the south via Route 378:
- Route 378 leads to South Bethlehem, and as it descends the mountain it is also called Wyandotte Street.
- At the “five points” intersection at the bottom of the hill, turn right onto Broadway.
- Proceed one block to light and turn right onto 4th Street.
- Continue through one light at Fourth and Brodhead; at the second light turn left on New Street and continue as described from ** in the above directions.
From New York City, two reliable bus lines depart daily for Bethlehem from the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
Contact the carriers for schedules and pricing.
Carl R. Bieber Tourways– www.biebertourways.com
(express service to Hellertown Park & Ride)
Trans-Bridge Bus Lines– www.transbridgebus.com
(service to South Side Bethlehem Bus Terminal at Adams & Mechanic Streets (between Third and Fourth Streets), just 1.5 walking blocks from the venues
From Philadelphia, buses depart daily for the South Side Bethlehem Bus Terminal at Adams & Mechanic Streets on Carl R. Bieber Tourways, www.biebertourways.com.
The southside of Bethlehem is just 6 miles from the convenient Lehigh Valley International Airport, served by 8 major carriers.
Visiting artists may obtain less expensive airfares by flying directly to the Newark International Airport, located 75 miles (1 1/3 hours) to the east of Bethlehem, or to Philadelphia International Airport, 70 miles (1 1/4 hours) south of Bethlehem.
Convenient public transportation from Newark to the Lehigh Valley is available through Trans-Bridge Bus Lines www.transbridgebus.com. From Philadelphia Airport, trains to center city Philadelphia are available, where bus service connects to Bethlehem.